Maple Butterscotch Macadamia Blondies
1. Preheat oven to 350.
Place nuts on baking sheet and toast for 6 minutes.
Remove from oven.
2. Grease 9 inch square cake pan.
3. In medium bowl, combine flour, baking soda and salt.
4. In large bowl, combine butter and sugars and beat until
light and fluffy, about 2-3 minutes. Add eggs and maple
extract and beat until combined.
5. Add flour mixture and mix slowly until combined. Stir in nuts and chips.
6. Spread batter in pan and bake for one hour.
7. Cook completely and cut into small, small, small squares.
Recipe thanks to Framed Cooks!