1 1/3 cups flour
3/4 cup sugar
1/2 cup brown sugar
1 1/2 sticks butter
1 cup old-fashioned oats
1/2 cup chopped walnuts
1 8oz package cream cheese, softened
1 15oz can pumpkin
1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Handful of butterscotch or chocolate chips
1. Preheat oer to 350. Line 13x9 inch pan with foil, with ends extending over sides, and grease with cooking spray.
2. Combine flour, 1/4 cup of the sugar and all the brown sugar in medium bowl. Add butter and mix with 2 knives until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. You can also do this by pulsing in the food processor. Stir in oats and nuts
3. Reserve 1 cup of the oat mixture and press the rest into the baking pan. Bake 15 minutes.
4. Beat cream cheese, remaining sugar, eggs, vanilla, pumpkin and spice until well blended and pour over crust. Sprinkle with remaining oat mixture and chips. Bake 25 minutes at 350.
5. Cool 10 minutes and use foil ends to transfer to cooling rack. Cool completely and then cut into squares.
6. Store in refrigerator.