Monday, October 25, 2010

Pumpkin Spice Muffins with Butterscotch and Cinnamon

Sugar, Butterscotch, Pumpkin, yum,yum,yum!
I made these for my friend Allison when she came to visit me at school, they were so easy to make!
(and eat)
...
I mean...
who am I kidding, I ate joyously these tasty little buggers!
No Shame friends, its pumpkin, thats good for you, right?
Heres what I did.
I used a Pumpkin Spice mix that my parents sent me in a cute little care package.
one like this.
Then, I added some butterscotch chips
*drooling
But wait!
you can also use chocolate chips, which I debated with great severity.
Or you could use nuts, or anything else really, 
pumpkin is welcoming to many of our tiny wonderful friends
isn't that nice...
Sorry, anyways...

After they bake up and look nice and toasty and delicious, you will be tempted to eat some.
Feed your temtpation.
Do it.
Really.
But save some!
Because after that I dipped the tops in melted butter, then in a mix of cinnamon and sugar,
making a delightful crusty, sugary topping.

So good.
Enjoy!!



No comments:

Post a Comment