Friday, December 3, 2010

Possibilities

hm, how lovely is this?
she makes it look so easy... maybe it is!
I was watching the film charlie bartlett today, yes, yes I was,
and you know what I remember from that; one specific quote?
I remembered him (cb) saying that its attractive when girls are "cool with themselves".
I agree, confidence girls...confidence. Ever since I started this blog, I have been rummaging through magazines, flickr accounts, and other wonderful blogs. What did I find? I found alot of beauty, thats what, and all different kinds of beauty too, big, small, dark, light, simple, messy, natural, wild, all of it fascinating. This discovery has made me see beauty in a whole new light, and much more of it I might add, its funny how the human body can  be so infinite and so compact all at once. What are your thoughts? I'd love to hear them!

1 comment:

  1. I love that movie, maybe I will watch it right now. I also love the quote. I think it's so important that we appreciate the individual beauty people have instead of comparative beauty. This is something I just made up, but nonetheless think it's nice.

    ReplyDelete