Sunday, January 9, 2011

etsy's featured seller

its time for some optimism and creativity!
enjoy duckies. 

INTERVIEW:
"Tell us a bit about yourself.
My name is Flor Panichelli and I’m an Argentinean born into a rather Italian family. I now live in London because of a Londoner I met in Buenos Aires (dancing the tango actually does work wonders!). Before moving to the UK in 2008, I worked cataloging 19th-century documents for many years. Like most Argentinean people who can’t survive on just one job, I also taught media studies at university and worked as a freelance journalist.
Here in London, I live with the above-mentioned amateur tango dancer and our luxurious cat, who has more than twenty different names and is the king of the neighbourhood gardens.
Apart from creating things, what do you do?
I spend a lot of time cooking; I love to be creative in the kitchen and keep things as vegan as possible. I try to do yoga on a daily basis, with middling success. I also try to break out to the park every time I can. I enjoy cycling through the city during summer nights, and I like to read myself to sleep. Going to the cinema, followed by a meal at a Japanese restaurant, is a perfect night out for me."

No comments:

Post a Comment